Made in Indonesia Epiphone Les Paul Custom :D

Ar0Rose

Hey everyone! Okay, forgive though since I ain't that great at reviewing guitars. Well, and if you guys would want to add on the review, go ahead!

Okay, so I bought an Epiphone Les Paul Custom from a fellow softie. lucky; it's made in Indonesia and seriously in my opinion it's a great guitar. Since I compared it to my Epiphone Les Paul Standard which is made in China. Yeah, pretty much a great guitar.

Playability & Tone:
Okay, the playability is awesome; as in seriously awesome. I really love the neck as it really has a nice feel and it also has great bridge pickup compared to a Standard as it's more treble-ly and has that more gain and punch into it; it's also great for playing hard-rock and some metal but I would really recommend you to rewire the wiring as it's not so fantastic. Well, the tone is really sweet though as it's really at an affordable price... The neck pickup is really great for blues and jazz, but you could actually just add in a pair of Gibson or any other quality pickup brands into the Les Paul and it'll really sound sweet. And you would pretty much want to get it setup as it'll sound awesome. Well, all guitars won't sound awesome till they get setup :D

Rating: 9/10

Cosmetics:
Yeah, it actually really had no blemishes or any paint job mistakes... except for one very VERY minor paint mistake; which was not really at noticeable as it's like 0.8mm small. Yeah... It had very minimal mistakes... It's pretty much better compared to my cousin's Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus and my Standard which are both made in China; The inlays were also very well placed in with no mistakes of blemishes or any leftover residue. But, mainly the bad about this guitar would be the gold hardware as it really REALLY gets faded off easily; well, I think mainly the reason would be the humid weather and moisture from the air... But, you could always replace those gold hardware parts cheaply... Overall; I would say it's pretty much a excellent guitar even though it's made in Indonesia, which most people would usually just stereotype it as being 'not up to standard, because of the country'. Well, they're wrong I can tell you. But seriously I don't mean any offense to anyone :)

Rating: 9.5/10

Conclusion:
Well, I would give this guitar a two thumbs up... And it's really awesome; yet the wiring isn't at all fantastic. Once you get it setup and rewired; I bet it'll sound awesome... Anyway, that's pretty much all... You can get one of these babies from 'lucky' and seriously he's a recommended seller. His products are excellent and he's real nice :D Yeah, that's all. Hope you guys liked it; even though it's not really good... Well, that's pretty much all. Don't forget to add on if you have one of these babies :D Bye!

Back