SOLD Mackie MR8mk2 Reference Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanWilder

mackiemr8mk2.jpg

Features

- High-resolution, powered studio reference monitor
- Ultra low-distortion 8 inch LF driver
- Long voice coil winding length allows high output with controlled low frequency performance
- Optimally sized inverted dust cap stiffens cone for smooth response
- Hyperbolic curved cone profile reduces severe cone resonances
- High-output 1 inch soft dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet minimizes distortion and handles fast transients in dynamic source material
- Ferro-fluid cooling protects against power compression
- Acoustic absorption backing material provides smooth, reflection-free performance
- Precision Class A/B amplification with Active protection circuits: 100W for LF / 50W for HF
- Optimally sized custom waveguide provides seamless transition of HF and LF
- Minimum-diffraction molded baffle imparts superior stereo imaging and depth
- Adjustable HF and LF acoustic controls offer sonic tailoring to your mixing space
- Flexible inputs include XLR, TRS and RCA connections
- Magnetic shielding allows safe placement near computers and video monitors
- Precisely tuned to work interchangeably with other MRmk2 monitors

dsc04617_101365.jpg

"If your looking for a nicely priced studio monitor system, then this is something you should really take some time to give it a LISTEN"

Sound:
For me it was out of the the KRK's rocket8's or these and after testing out the KRK's, I choose the Mackie MR8mk2's. They sound more cleaner and have a nice bottom end to them that make your mixes just a little bit easier on you. These studio monitors really get the job done! Deep bass !
Feature:They built a great studio monitor! HF /LF FILTERS, NICE !
Ease of Use:Very straight forward set up, just hook them up and start enjoying!
Quality:The speaker is very well builtc/ and they sound great!
Value:For the price, there a steal! Can''t get any better than this.
Manufacturer Support:I have really never had to contact Mackie for their products have never given me any trouble whats so ever! Good products from people who care about sound!
The Wow Factor:They are clean looking monitors, no fancy gadgets that just stand out but do nothing, very sleek design, a James Bond Of studio monitor if you will! Nice Finish.
Overall: Very Loud & Sexy Monitors, value for money. Its MACKIE !

4 months old with original box set. Comes with step down transformer from ( Home-Fix store ) as its a U.S. set.

You can audition the speakers before buying..in my home studio..clearing it as I've 3 other pairs of Monitors for audition ...
$790.00

9799 0504

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back