Looking to start a band with beginners

nair.ashwin

Hello! I'd like to start a band or beginners to play with casually. I can play some guitar.

I like Iggy Pop, Tool, Pixies, Fugazi, Deftones, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, The Beatles, Alice In Chains, A Perfect Circle, Khruangbin, Joy Division, Slowdive, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Dead Kennedys, Rage Against The Machine, James Brown. Listen to some Snoop Dog and B.I.G sometimes. Even love me some classical music from Debussy.

It would be great if you know some of these bands, but even better if you have an open mind and you're a chill dude/dudette!

Thank you!

Hi! I’d be interested to jam with you! I play guitar and bass. We have some similar influences. Do shoot me a message if you’re interested to play together!

Hey guys, I am beginner with keyboard while my friend is good on drums. We met to play couple of times at the basement studio so were looking to get and electric guitar and bass player. Overall, we both like the music genres you guys posted, we could also add some more funky and jazzy stuff in addition, maybe neo-soul too at some point. I have started playing keyboard not too long ago, bur practicing daily and trying to get into the rhythm and go to studio ones a week or so.

In case you are interested can send me message on whatsapp on +65 90590384. My name is Srdjan

Hello! I'd like to start a band or beginners to play with casually. I can play some guitar.

I like Iggy Pop, Tool, Pixies, Fugazi, Deftones, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, The Beatles, Alice In Chains, A Perfect Circle, Khruangbin, Joy Division, Slowdive, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Dead Kennedys, Rage Against The Machine, James Brown. Listen to some Snoop Dog and B.I.G sometimes. Even love me some classical music from Debussy.

It would be great if you know some of these bands, but even better if you have an open mind and you're a chill dude/dudette!

Thank you!

Bro let's be friends Nine inch nails and Alice in Chains are a few of my biggest influences, I love tool and a lot of other bands too!

Ps I'm a vocalist but I can play guitar, bass and record music (Released my 1st solo ep few months back, entirely self produced)

Whatsapp me 97570562

Hey I'm interested! Big fan of Fugazi myself and I'm trying my hands at a new guitar. Would love to hear from you on telegram @en_dorphins!

Hi, i just started out playing guitar but i can sing. Imma really interested in joining a band. Do consider me. Can contact me at 93870073

Hello, I play lead and rhythm guitar and am interested to Jam. Please PM me here or on Telegram @LesStratocaster

Back