Looking to form indie/jazz acoustic band

xinhk

Hi there!

I'm a 21 year old female keyboardist looking to form an indie/jazz band. Looking to form a band with a PERCUSSIONIST, VOCALIST, GUITARIST and preferably a sax player. My inspirations include Corrine Bailey Rae, Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Nina Nesbitt, BOY, birdy, zaz, Inch Chua(she's local). Some youtube bands I like would include Postmodern Jukebox, Sam Willows, (I really can't stand sam tsui so don't mention him to me LOL).

I would want to post youtube covers, and some originals if we do form a band, including gigs and events. Basically, I want us to become something.

So, I'm looking for people with common interests too :) as you can tell, I really like jazz. I'd like to produce indie jazz fushion songs too if that's even possible but I haven't figured it out yet. Lol.

I'm not up to a very professional standard yet, but I'll get there (meaning, it still takes me some time to make songs like my own and not the singer's song). I'm looking for really passionate people. It doesn't matter if you're an amateur as long as you're determined :)

Btw, my main language is English and I don't do mandarin songs - I'm really horrible.

Yipee!

Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Cheers

drummer & percussion player pls pm if you need ( influence latin, jazz & funk fusion)

Last edited:
Hi there xinhk. Vocalist here. I lived in Australia for 10 years and I'm currently studying SLS under Daniel Singh and I'm still trying to improve my vocal technique. I'm a dramatic tenor and if you're willing to try me out I'd love to join your band. My influences are rock, alternative rock, indies, pop, and some oldies lol. I listen to a wide genre but I love indies the most. Hit me up on 91724311 if you need a male vocalist!

Hi, Yipee!

Would like to contribute and improve my erhu playing at the same time.

I've playing music off & on for 50 years olready. Keen?

Regards,
8282-1587

Hello there,

I'm a muti-genres singer. I mainly perform English songs and I had some former experience performing in a commercial pub for about a year before I entered college. I really enjoy performing jazz, folk, soul, R&B, ballad.. songs. I would love to join a indie acoustic band to continue my pursue towards to music and to get to know ppl who have the same passion and determination for music.

I had some demo that I uploaded on my personal website www.skyjactsoasis.com (under "demo") , Pls feel free to check it out a bit, and if you are interested in my music, you can invite me for a live session to validate my singing, please do let me know as I would be glad to demonstrate my skills.

my contact is 8280 5631 (Leon)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there,

I'm a muti-genres singer. I mainly perform English songs and I had some former experience performing in a commercial pub for about a year before I entered college. I really enjoy performing jazz, folk, soul, R&B, ballad.. songs. I would love to join a indie acoustic band to continue my pursue towards to music and to get to know ppl who have the same passion and determination for music.

I had some demo that I uploaded on my personal website www.skyjactsoasis.com (under "demo") , Pls feel free to check it out a bit, and if you are interested in my music, you can invite me for a live session to validate my singing, please do let me know as I would be glad to demonstrate my skills.

my contact is 8280 5631 (Leon)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

hi, casual beginner bassists (plays at home) here who knows simple riffs and a 3 months old uker too.
funk and jazz is defo up my alley but skills wise.... :(
also an enthusiast of youtube artistes; walk off the earth, daniela andrade and more. Basically, we could do renditions of covers with what we have (shaker, simple keyboard melodies, xylophone etc.)

give a shout or pop a text or wapps at 9649 4394
thanks for reading.

Hi there,
I have pretty much similar music influence as you do. Corrine Bailey Rae, Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Jason mraz are all significant to me in forming my personal singing style.
I mainly conduct english music including Jazz, Soul, Pop and had some former experience performing in pub.
here's my personal website: www.skyjactsoasis.com , which you can find some of my previous demos (not much jazz songs tho) there.

I always have passion for music, if you are interested in my music, hopefully we can have a jam session together.

Best regards

Leon

*whatsapp: 82805631

Back