Looking to form an experimental band.

Mogwai

Hi guys and gals,

Im just looking and having an idea of forming an experimental band, something totally new and original. A new concept maybe, i hate doing what everyone is doing and has always believed in making jaws drop.
Mood and theme would include, shoegazing, metalgazing, postrocking, synth, industrial, minimalistic, drone lo-fi, and sludge.

My influences can vary, im not particular, but just to state a few to indicate what page i am on:
Spaceman 3, Caspian, Starflyer 59, Mogwai, Godflesh, Jesu, Isis, Godspeed you Black Emperor, Thee Silver on Mount Zion, This will Destroy You, Ride, My Bloody Valentine, Faust, Low, Nine Inch Nails, Merzbow, Pitchshifter, Sunn O, Boris, Mono, Acid Mothers Temple, Slowdive, Chapterhouse, Swans, Mazzy Star, Jesus and Mary Chain, Pink Floyd, etc. Just to mention a few.

No hurry. Im not really looking for talented or skillful people, i want people who share the same interest, have a huge passion for it and want to get things done. Preferably to jam once a week at least. Looking for patient and freindly people. Commited for the long run and love music.

Im a guitarist/bassist, looking for anyone who think they can incorporate an instrument in some way.
Gender no issue. Race no issue. Im in my 30s yes so pretty old, lol!

Feel free to give me a beep at 85535743.

Thanks for reading.

Back