Looking to form a band - entry level

awkwarddninja

Hello all,

I am looking for band mates to form an acoustic band.

I can do vocals, a little bit of rhythm guitar and a little bit of rhythm keyboard.

Looking for percussion/bass/guitar/keyboard/vocals. Doesn't matter the level of proficiency - we can always grow and improve together as a band, most importantly is the love for music. Would like to do covers for starters and eventually venture in to gigs one day.

Genre wise: English pop, mandopop, kpop and jpop.

Chat me up if you are interested! (can reach me at jeantanziying@gmail.com) :D

Hi all, I'm still looking for band mates and right now and I've found a bassist at the moment.

Okay just a little background on my intention for this band that I am forming. This band is fueled by interest and hobby, and I am aiming to do youtube covers, and eventually move on to busking and gigs (like event; wedding gigs... etc), whilst keeping my day job. So... this is not so much for profit.

Genre wise, I am doing mostly mandopop at the moment. Previously I had a band that plays English Pop, JRock / Jpop. I do have the intention for my band to cover various genres.

For the band set-up, semi acoustic (Like we can go busk, semi-acoustic. Full band for normal gigs) I am actually looking for either:

2 vocalists
2 guitars
1 bass
1 percussion

Or

2 vocalists
1 rhythm guitar
1 keyboard
1 bass
1 percussion

As mentioned, theres one bassist on board, and I will be covering one of the vocals and rhythm guitar.

I hope this gives you more information about this band I am forming.

Do let me know if you have further questions!

Cheers!

Hihi! Bassist here! Not to toot my own horn but like intermediate level? I can do rhythm work and some lead on the acoustic and electric guitar as well. Whatsapp me at 8488-3632! Cheers!!

Last edited:
Back