Looking for vocalists and keyboardists.

Flowersamurai

Hello everyone,

We’re a guitarist and bassist looking for a keyboardist/vocalist and a lead vocalist. We have no racial preference. Age wise we’d prefer someone between 18-26 though we’re flexible in terms of that as well. As we see ourselves as intermediate players, it’ll be great to find others who are roughly at that skill level as well.

We’re looking at jams in the west/north/central area and mostly on Saturday afternoons as the guitarist is currently in NS.

While we’re hoping to form a band that’s more serious in nature (originals, gigs,etc) – we’ll probably try out covers for a couple of weeks to see how our chemistry goes. Though we’re pretty open minded genre wise and do not mind experimenting, here are some bands to get a rough gist of our influences.

Jamiroquai, Radiohead, Blur, Jimi Hendrix, The Strokes, Suede, Jeff Buckley, Led Zeppelin, U2, Do As Infinity, B-Quartet, Inch Chua, The Pretenders, Cream, Andrew Bird, Gorrillaz, Amadou And Mariam, Guns'n'Roses, SRV, Tinariwen, Daft Punk, Incubus, Death cab for cutie, John Mayer, The chemical brothers, Jack White, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Andy Mckee, Don Ross, etc.

Vocalist wise we'll be looking for one male and one female. It'll be good if the vocalist can play instruments as well, such as rhythm guitar or keyboards.
Keyboardist should be able to do sampling, synths and all those funny stuff that keyboards do.

I think ultimately we’re looking for a bunch of friends to grow together musically while having fun. Don't be shy and contact one of us!

Fatmah 93-two-two-8801
Jun Guang 97-two-six-4923

Cheers!

i`m vocalist & my age is 30

hi, my name is Raiyhan, i`m looking to joining new band. my band disbanded for last feb.. usually i used to play old skool.
now i`m looking forward to move on to join new band & play new genre... but u guys don`t mind about my age ?

do give a call at 98352913

Back