Looking for the Macabre Musicians

Blodstyre

To get straight to the point, I am looking for musicians who are into the death, black, progressive, viking and/or folk metal. Looking for all positions. Guitarist, Bassist, Keyboardist, Drummer or whatever instrument you play.

My music journey started with these genres but as time progressed, I've dabbled in other genres as well. Now I've come full circle and yearn to play these music once more. I intend to form a band playing along the likes of bands like, Blinded By Faith, Dimmu Borgir, Ensiferum, Illnath, Imperanon, Kalmah, Norther and Wintersun.

There is no preferance on age, gender, orientation or skill-level. Just as long as we share a common ground, commitment level and good chemistry. Jamming should be at least once or twice a fortnight.

Anyways, a little about myself, I'm 29/m/guitarist/vocalist/songwriter. I have to admit that I am not a pro in all of those but I can carry my own weight. I also have a few originals written out which I never got to try with my old band but we will play some covers to get the band chemistry together.

If any of you out there are interested, do contact me in whichever method you feel comfortable with:
MSN & Facebook: blodstyre@hotmail.com
Mobile: 90662165/Kidd

Do not try to pm me here as I seldom log in to soft. Waiting to hear from you headbangers soon.

~MeH~

Back