Looking for serious n committed bassist, keyboardist n drummer to play in pubs

firdaus

Hi guy I'm firdaus as stated in the title we r looking for this musicians.Tye goal of the band is to play in pubs so this is a working band not jamming for fun.We r going to jam twice every wk and one of them will be at my place in sembawang currently the band lineup would be me guitar 22,das guitar 22 ,tash 30from America for vocal.We are going to have our first meeting next Saturday at my place in sembawang the type of songs that we r going to cover would be rock, blues rock and top 40s song our goal is to complete around 60songs within 3 mtgs of practice and after that we r going to record our demo n go for auditions each jamming sessions will cover around 7 to 8 songs it will be best if you r free during the night for most of the days.If u r serious n committed about this project pls do give me a msg n I will give u the songlist of what we r going to cover I really hope that we can learn something out of this thanks my hp number is 82240785 pls do not pm

Hi guys there is already a drummer that is going to try out on next sat currently now looking for a bassist n keyboardist as for the songs that we will be playing for the jam would be it's my life Bon jovi all along the watch tower,Dakota , she will be love maroon 5,wonderful tonight Clapton ,stairway to heaven , starlight muse, smooth Santana , and maybe hey Joe Hendrix n r u gonna be my girl jet

Hi guys we r still looking for a bassist to join us if u can commit at least twice a wk then do give me acall or text me at 82240785

Hi guys there is already a bassist that wants to try out so now we r still looking for a keyboardist first jam n meeting will be at My place in sembawang for a key boardist pls bring along ur keyboard as I do not have one currently, songs going to be played is listed above

Hi guys there's already 2bassist that's going to try out this Saturday so now we r still looking for a keyboardist to try out wt us pls do contact me if interested

Hi guys we r still looking for a keyboardist anyone interested pls do give me a call at 82240785 alright

Hi guys basically the band lineup is complete but we r still looking for a keyboardist if u r one that's interested than pls do give me a call at 82240785 thanks

Back