Looking for members to play post-hardcore/hardcore/metalcore

babycool

heyy there! im looking for 2 guitarist, bassist and a drummer... im looking foward to play bands like BMTH, ALESANA, BLESSTHEFALL, UNDEROATH and many more.... but this mainly is my influences... but i can only do the screams parts.. the singing i hope the guitarist or bassist can do it... PLUS if any band looking for screamer that have nearly the same influences pls pm me too! so if anybody interested just pm me ur msn and i will add u...if u need sample i can sent u through msn.. the age range i prefer to be 16 and above... im 17 btw!

CHEERS! :)

Last edited:
22 year old guitRIST

im a 22 year old rhythm guitarist, i play covers from the devil wears prada, the word alive, underoath and the likes... i already have a band but i wanna have a 2nd band... so if you dont mind maybe we can come up with something?

dth_disciple@hotmail.com- my covers videos are on facebook should you want to view...

Hi Babycool,

My name's Nabil and I'm very interested in joining your band. If you must know, my bro; "dth_disciple" we pretty much share the same interest in music and he is a killer guitarist and I can back you up with a Chugging speed rhythm. Simple as to say, if u really wanna recruite a pair of guitarist, you could use two who can clique very well. I wouldn't say that we're the best in the world or any rubbish like that. I'm just ok.. and he's really good. But we can play as a team. And it's no one man show in a team so... Lets all meet up for an audition? how's that?

my email is : smoky_unlimited@live.co.uk
number: 98734158

Drummer and bassist available.
Both been playing for 3 years plus.
Looking forward to playing all of the above.
On top of all that. Originals would be our forte. Where the euphoria comes in.
The bassist and I work well with each other.

Maybe we could all meet up and settle on something?

Hans

Back