Looking for members in a new musical venture

AlainVanille

Hi all, I am looking to start a cover band mostly doing covers of song WITH STYLE.
That means, even though we might be playing the songs of others, we would still try to infuse our own style of playing, our own branding, or remaking them into other genres.

I have an idea to cover songs with a bluesy, jazzy, or smooth, acoustic genre - even if it's a rock song. (Just like how Apocalyptica did, not that I listen much to hardcore genres though)

I want to see if this idea can take flight and anyone willing to give it a try or even just want to 'follow' how it will be going, you are most welcome to contact me.

Also do note that it is most preferable if you are somewhat open-minded as well, and don't mind doing songs other than English (Latin, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)

Cheers and God bless you! ;D

Hi,

I like what you have in mind. Please drop me a line or SMS at 98156992. I play the bass and guitar. Cheers!

Chin Yuen

hi I'm Breyn from philippines. I love to sing since I was a kid. I am a choir member in our church. I love singing pop, classic, ballad and rnb songs. just send me a message this is my yahoomail address beamsummer@yahoo.com

Back