Looking for guitar teacher

Gavyn

Hi,
I'm considered a beginner staying in the west looking to learn more on theories and scales. I'm more towards acoustic and play pop, rock. Feel free to leave down your contact and I'll get back to you! :D

Dear Gavin,

Contact me @ 98800227, let me know more specifically the area you live in. I may be able to allocate teacher to teach you conveniently at between 110-130 / mth, once a week :)

Regards,
Rebacca
Domo Music Studio

Hi,
I teach guitar. If you're interested to know more, contact me via my mobile and we might work out something together. :)

My number is: 91149094
You can call me Han Yew

I possess:

• Thorough familiarity with electric guitar fundamentals - refer to link:
  • Experience in contemporary styles (e.g. pop, blues, rock, etc.)
  • Ability to sing and play a guitar simultaneously - refer to links:
  • Some of my experiences include:
    • Serving as a guitarist in church level worship team since 2008
    • Played in corporate church level setting, e.g. Singapore Indoor Stadium for church level 3 days conference (est. 4000 attendees), Combined Church Congregations Services
    • Taught Advance Guitarist Workshop for small group worship (3 sessions over 3 weeks) - PolyDINS congregation of church

For more information on what I offer and what you might be interested in, check out the link below.
http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/225231-Guitar-Lesson-for-beginner-amp-intermediate-standards-100-quality-w-refund-guarantee

Hi,

Please feel free to contact me 91509864 if you still need a guitar coach.
I do give trial lesson. Feel free to ask me anything.

Thanks

Back