Looking for drummer for ol skool soul music band

meursaulter

Hi there,

We are a group of ol skool soul music lovers looking for a drummer to play ol skool soul (not so mainstream), and some soul originals.

We have a trumpeter, bassist, sax cum guitar player, and most importantly, a very good male soul singer (hits the high notes). We are amateurs, but two of us used to play in a band that played regular gigs for about 3 years.

You are hopefully someone who can play soft and controlled strokes, and appreciates soul music, and is happy to just lock onto a tight groove.

Once we can lock as a band, we'll be looking to do gigs, and coming out with originals.

If keen, please sms me at 9 337 4482. Thanks.

Hey guys and girls, thanks for the great response.

I think we may already have found our drummer, but we are still looking for a keyboardist and/or guitarist to join us. It would be great if you love, and can play soul music. Please sms me at 9 337 4482. Thanks.

Hi all, keyboardist and drummer found, but we really need a guitarist who can play solo.

You would hopefully be someone who has solid groove, knows soul guitarists don't solo all the time, and knows what soul / funk is about. Pls sms me at 9 337 4482.

We now have a drummer, keyboardist, bassist, sax, trumpet, trombone and singer. Just short of a guitarist.

Back