looking for beginner Punk bassist UNDER 18 ONLY

inurface

hi we are punk band and are looking for a bassist.
requirements:
1. <18
2. suck ass at your instrument (not sid vicious level but still you know)
3. if you like any one of these bands sorry man lmao dont even think about it
-green day
-simple plan
-blink 182
-anything whiny really/ pop punk
we're playing punk rock anti gov, anti facist anti this anti blah blah you know all that shit. we listen to more of the mainstream punk like
the clash, misfits, ramones, pistols, kennedys all that lame shit
although sometimes we enjoy classic rock like queen acdc zepellin
rage against the machine is good stuff too.
making songs about riot police all that, sometimes originals sometimes covers, although since we are a punk band we should just throw music theory away and focus on how to smash our guitars well and play powerchords
contact me at +65 92375721

I'm 13. I play guitar and kind of figured out how to play bass. I like listening to and playing Green Day, Rancid, Operation Ivy, Crimpshrine, Sex Pistols and Ramones, to name a few. And I like Queen, GnR, Led Zep, the Beatles and stuff like that but I don't really play those. Haven't bought an actual bass yet, gonna get first elec guitar in a few weeks, then I'll get a bass soon after.

I'm 13. I play guitar and kind of figured out how to play bass. I like listening to and playing Green Day, Rancid, Operation Ivy, Crimpshrine, Sex Pistols and Ramones, to name a few. And I like Queen, GnR, Led Zep, the Beatles and stuff like that but I don't really play those. Haven't bought an actual bass yet, gonna get first elec guitar in a few weeks, then I'll get a bass soon after.
Power bro. Text me at my hp number, we'll talk there.
+6592375721

Back