Looking for Bassist, Drummer and Vocalist (Aged 21-23) for Top 40s/Alt Rock Band

Hi there,

I'm 22 this year and I'm a guitarist. I've stopped for a while due to NS (I'm not a professional guitarist either), but 6 more months to ORD! (YAY!), recently decided to start playing back and to hone my skills. Looking for like-minded people to have fun jamming session to improve our skills and be comfortable in playing with one another of different instruments.

This is not a serious band working on originals, but more focused on individual skill sharpening, improvisation, creativity and coordination between one another.

Song choices will be more towards Top 40s, for example: Train, Simple Plan, Imagine Dragons (more rock ver.), Taylor Swift, Paramore, We the Kings; from anything light to heavy (depending on what local radios play). I'm picking songs from general radios because they are heard everywhere and I'm sure we (the band members) will have no problem in trying to learn how to play them (improvisations are welcomed!).

As I'm sure some radio songs are simply just chords and simple non-complex strumming or melodies, you are free to improvise! That is why this just-for-fun band is formed.

Interested parties please ONLY MESSAGE/WHATSAPP me at 9-1-7-1-7-8-8-7

Jamming session will be once per week (on a weekend, mostly Saturdays, or Sundays at least).

I'm a beginner, any one is welcomed as long as you can play a simple, complete and proper song.
ONLY applicable for people aged 21-23, ANY gender is welcomed.

Jamming session will be at town area. (Right now I'm thinking about PoMo beside SoTA and Parklane).

Last edited:
Back