Looking for bassist (classic rock influenced)

faizal_rocks

Hi all

My band, Hidden Tracks, is searching for a new bassist as our present one left due to personal commitments. We are made of a 6 piece band (1 vox, 2 guitarists, 1 bassist, 1 drummer and 1 keyboardist). We play mostly classic rock in the style of Beatles, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Cream, Jimi Hendrix etc...u get the idea...n we also like to play prog rock stuff as well. Age range wise in our current band, the oldest is 29 and the youngest is 21. We have a lot of original ideas that are waiting to be translated into songs..and also to perform in gigs as well :)

Looking for a bassist who's able to groove and add flavour to our music. Male/female welcome, age-wise preferably 35 and below, race is not an issue. We are a bunch of friendly guys who like to make music and have fun at the same time :)

And if ur able to gel with us, who knows we might take the opportunity to play at the SOFT Band Collective gig on 23rd Oct 2010? Any bassist who's interested, feel free to email me at faizal_rocks@yahoo.com or PM me...I have demos of the covers and originals that we have recorded so far..

Hoping to hear replies...best to email or PM, try not to reply to this thread as I may not be aware of thread replies.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Faizal (Hidden Tracks)

Back