looking for average guitarist who has singing ability

brandom

Hi, i am looking for someone who can strum acoustic and play electric guitar averagely well and who can sing or backup the band's main vox.

We are a 3 piece band who is doing pop rock,and pop as well as planning for originals later on down the road.
If you are interested,drop me a msg in my inbox to enquire further n tell me abt your enthusiasm etc!

Cheers n thanks!~ Age wise i think 21-40?

Currently the songlist consist mainly of retro rock/metal/pop etc and a few current hits etc,aiming for originals later on, yup,interested? leave me a pm :)

Hi there,

Yes I'm interested. But just to let you know, I have 2 years of guitar playing experience and I do mostly electric guitar.. am 24 this year. May I know when is the next jamming session and the set list?

Thanks,

Chewy

Nope,we do a mixture,we may gradually shift away from beatles to other acts. But it's a mixture with both acoustic n electric players in.
So currently,we are looking for an Acoustic player who can strum and sing backups or lead or a singer who can do both electric and acoustic.

Azh

Hi my name is Zhi Hui.
I can't play the guitar but I'd like to do backing vocals. Learnt about music through playing the piano and practise in harmony writing!
I am also 20 this year, not sure what reasons were behind the age limit but I am serious about doing music! (performing and composing)

yes,we need someone like you who is willing to do backup,our lead guitarist could guide u some basic chords as we move along. drop me your email later in my inbox. thks!

Back