Looking for a vocalist

Bittthhhcuit

We’re 3 piece group at the moment (guitar, bass, drums) who are looking for a vocalist to jam with casually.

We’ve not started jamming together but we’re keen to find someone as none of us wants to actually sing (go figure).

We’re looking mainly at 80s/90s rock & pop mainly.

Just for fun and nothing serious.
Msg me if you’re interested. If you play an instrument as well that’ll just be icing on the cake.

Hi! I'm keen to join u guys as a vocalist. I am interested in 80s/90s pop/rock so sounds right up ur alley.
Cheers!

We’re 3 piece group at the moment (guitar, bass, drums) who are looking for a vocalist to jam with casually.

We’ve not started jamming together but we’re keen to find someone as none of us wants to actually sing (go figure).

We’re looking mainly at 80s/90s rock & pop mainly.

Just for fun and nothing serious.
Msg me if you’re interested. If you play an instrument as well that’ll just be icing on the cake.

Hi,
Also interested - arrived in SG some weeks ago and was lead singer in a cover Band in Germany before. So happy to jam with you guys and try :)

Hey I'm veey interested, power house guitar play and bassist looking to jam or if fits form a band hit me up 85307428

Hi! Are you guys still looking for a vocalist? Female vocalist here. I love those genres as well as dreamy psychedelic rock/pop, jazz, funk, soul, contemp rnb and alt pop. Hmu on telegram @casey155

Hi there, I am into Mando pop. My fav is 伤心情歌, haha. I love singing, I love music ��. You can reach me at 8749 4672. Good day !

Back