Looking for a vocalist

Blodstyre

My band is currently looking for a vocalist. We play modern rock and maybe ermm... epic pop? Anyways, we would prefer a female vocalist but it's ok if you're a guy and wanna try out. We do have some criteria in our search though.

1. Have a powerful presence in his/her vocals
2. Able to make covers his/her own
3. Able to write creatively as a band or on his/her own
4. Preferably staying in the East as all of us stays in the East. But it's OK even if you stay on Mars.
5. We range from early to late 20's so it's better if you're in your 20's so there won't be much of a gap in creative differences.
6. Has a high tolerance for annoying noises and lame jokes.

If any of you are interested and willing to step up to the plate, do call or sms me. 90662165/Kidd

~cheers

weii weii...fgl...long times no hears...we oughta go catch up with a couple of brewskis deh..

you not too old lah beb. you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pro for us deh... =P

~MeH~

weii weii...fgl...long times no hears...we oughta go catch up with a couple of brewskis deh..

you not too old lah beb. you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pro for us deh... =P

~MeH~

on lah .... must call tetra also .... thi s sat I got early gig - finish by ard 11pm so we can hang out ...

I is also too old ar..just turned 24. And I also not stay in East but CCK cemetary and I also not girl ar. Hehehe!! Saturday go where?

TETRA / BLODSTYRE - YOUR CALL LAH .. i BE IN CCK AREA - GIG AT WARREN CUNT-RY CLUB AROUND YOUR VICINITY RITE .. FIN ARD 1045PM THEN FREE AS A BIRD .. PROLLY MANI, GERI & KHALID MAY JOIN US ...

Thank you to those who tried. Anyways, the position for vocalist is still open. For those who are interested in trying do call or sms me on my mobile. Please try not msg me thru private messages as some of you happen to have ur inboxes full. Just call me direct on my mobile. My number is in the first post. Thank you

~meh~

Back