Looking for a Nu-Metal vox

sunkjob

We are a nu-metal band made up of several musicians from different bands, both past and present. We already have 5 originals sans lyrics and are looking to grow. Looking for that special someone to take up the challenge.

Looking for a versatile vocalist that can handle vocals in the styles of bands mentioned below.

Influences include

- Slipknot
- Korn
- Mudvayne
- P.O.D.
- Skindred
- Rage Against The Machine
- Limp Bizkit
- 36 Crazyfists
- American Head Charge
- Maximum The Hormone

Looking for someone who is

- disciplined
- committed
- knows a little theory to help with compositions
- knows own singing capabilities
- open to constructive criticism
- willing to learn and develop further

Whatsapp @ 9800 7852

Hey guys!
Hope I don't upset any of you as you are getting a reply but its not exactly in regards to what you're after -

Name is Alexey and I'm a power and death metal vocalist, our band is Melbourne (Australia) based. I actually grew up in Singapore and still have family here, but after being away for a long time I'm struggling to find any metal community this visit around, even after wondering half the live music bars around yesterday night...

Your list of bands is somewhat close to what we do so - would absolutely love to see some of the local metal scene that you's may be familiar with, if you interested in showing around... or even if you want to have one of your jams but with a death metal vocalist - would be happy to meet up too!!!

Easiest way to contact me is wechat, my id: Alexey091410
or a bit more troublesome as I only got a roaming: +61409896639 (also can be found on wechat)

Back