Loldude here

loldude333

Hi, i'm 15 now(2007) and very into electric guitar and gear.i love 2 talk abt gear and currently have downsized my collection,with most of my stuff sold off. U can see my 3 remaining gears in the Gallery thread.

Last edited:
Wow ... I really wonder where the hell you guys get the money from. Although I am not very senior, but back my days, these are the luxury we don't get.

DD :?

My dad used to tell me that Aria basses were the shit back in his days.. lol! Haha! Ah well.. Lifestyle of the spoilt and wasted...

issit really necessary to bust these guys who have the mooola to get the gear? :?

There was no intention to bust ... unless one take it that way then we can't help it.

I was just amazed at the collection he has at a age of 14, whereas in my time at 14, even if it was a 50bucks lousy guitar, we would have to think twice. Is this busting? :roll:

It's like using the short form "nb" which some of us refer to "never" ... but someone else insist it's "nabey".

Relax dude~~

loldude333 said:
Hi, i'm 14 and very into electric guitar and gear.i love 2 talk abt gear and currently have quite a collection,with an MIJ Edwards LP from Ishibashi on the way. Yup, that's just me i guess!

Fender HotRod DeVille

you're one rich kid

hey i did save up 4 a lot of this stuff like the pedals.the more expensive stuff like the amp and guitar were presents frm my dad.btw,i started at 11.

!!

At the age of 14, the only entertainment I had was a classic Gameboy which I saved for a few weeks. Bought it at my school's garage sale for $10.

And yes. It's still working perfectly.

=)

Still got gameboy? I only got that old stupid brickgame. That's all. :lol:

The only "musical leisure" I have is becasue my school allows band members to bring home our instruments, that's the only time I get to touch music at home.

DD

!!

Yeah man. Health education.

If I remember correctly, guys start to grow taller.

I'm still as tall as I was when I'm 11.

~_^

loldude333 said:
hey i did save up 4 a lot of this stuff like the pedals.the more expensive stuff like the amp and guitar were presents frm my dad.btw,i started at 11.

so how many of the dirtbox do you use?

Back