LeaNNa here!!!:)

leanna

hi.hi.hi...
My name is Leann. I'm going to be 17 this june . I am now involved in two bands
and we practice casually although planning to go serious.-_-.haha.hopefully.
My influences are mainly punk and mainstream rock. I Play the guitar and also do vocals. Not that good compared to you guys.

Hope to meet up with some of you peeps sometimes so someone could help me with my guitar playing.

LeaNNA

hi welcome to soft. if you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask. we'll be more than happy to solve your problems

oh we must post our picture here ? i'll post a picture soon maybe. after i get my new guitar... hey thx for the warm welcome... At this rate i can have good guitar teachers. hey you guys dont charge for sharing your lessons with me right...

oh we must post our picture here ? i'll post a picture soon maybe. after i get my new guitar... hey thx for the warm welcome... At this rate i can have good guitar teachers. hey you guys dont charge for sharing your lessons with me right...

hahahaha!! Leanna, unless if you're pretty looking... i dont think "those" male teachers will charge u somehow.. or maybe at a cheaper rate lah.. tts why they request for ur pic!! hahahahahaha!! :twisted: try put an ugly ones... confirm they bo layan u one... hahahahaha!!

Last edited:
Woohoo !!! Leann is one hot stuff ! guys try your luck and offer her your help...
I didnt think you would join SOFT... I thought you like to 'JUST OBSERVE' ?
WAIT!!! better get this right, you are Leanna Teo right?

HAHA, Hendra... so you're Valo.
No I dont mind. Just that i got the print on the upper chest of my shirt...
Not suprise that someone asked.haha

btw.People of SOFT, Valo is a lousy teacher. He'll display his playing and techinques but not teach you any tricks or tips. And he will call that a lesson...
HAHA

THX FOR THE WELCOME .

Back