Lead guitarist n bassist wanted for jam n gigs , pop/rock/radio hits/acoustic

SolidZul

Me n a couple of buddies have been jamming together for the past few yrs, even played a few private functions n wedding gigs. But as circumstance wud have it our lead n bass guitarists keep changing n as of now both positions are open.. if you're keen on exploring different genres n styles why not jam with us we''ll rock out n have fun

Existing: Drummer, rhythm guitarist, male vocal

Needed: Lead n bass guitarists.. you don't have to be pro, but have a good attitude to learning stuff n add ur own flair to ur music ;-D

Hi,

I'm a rhythm/lead guitarist, have been playing for about 15 years now. I'm a church guitarist, cant read theory but play by ear.

You can check out my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/hugodevotion

I'm looking to jam, my contact is 81233 453. Do let me know if you're interested :)

Thanks Guys!

I'm an alround guitarist playing for some time and if you are still looking pls let me know. pls send email

Hi guys really appreciate the positive interest I'm sorry for late replies it's a bz period at work for me n the others so bearwith us

Hi Bro,

I am interested to be an additional bass player.

I used to play in Top 40 Band called Paradigma in several clubs in Jakarta, and did recording with Pop Up Band.

I learned bass from Indro Hardjodikoro at Chics Music, and Wendy Phua at Yamaha Singapore.

My gears are: Jaws Custom Jazz Bass, Yamaha RBX 765A (5 strings), and Sentana Art Hollow Body Fretless Bass, and Hartke Bass Attack DI/Pre Amp.

Please send me a PM or text message to 9783 9669.

Regards,

Arianto

Bassist here

Hi if u r still looking for bassist feel free to whatsapp or text me @ 98760967, Ajid

Me n a couple of buddies have been jamming together for the past few yrs, even played a few private functions n wedding gigs. But as circumstance wud have it our lead n bass guitarists keep changing n as of now both positions are open.. if you're keen on exploring different genres n styles why not jam with us we''ll rock out n have fun

Existing: Drummer, rhythm guitarist, male vocal

Needed: Lead n bass guitarists.. you don't have to be pro, but have a good attitude to learning stuff n add ur own flair to ur music ;-D

Hi guys Thanks so much for the response!! We'll have to hold off for the moment while we make arrangements with all the interested ppl above.
Cheers n keep rocking aye!!

Hi, im a guitarist...studied at ICOM Music College(Berklee Transfer Program)...was active in the KL music scene and played Rock The World 9 with the band Pitbull Incorporated. Sessioned jazz, blues, rock, top 40's, pop and in the church scene. Was active in the Indonesian music scene too but moved permanently to Singapore. I hv my own gears, recording room, etc. You can find some of my playing at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCEZVkk1NPccKFkuV5x0xQ

Im Alex and my number is 8660 1969 ... Let me know k. Cheers! :)

Back