korg 1500G or zoom GFX 5

If u go with ax1500g you might want to get second hand (many pple selling) or wait a while. Think the KORG ax3000g coming soon so prices might drop for 1500.

oh.... how come u guys all choose korg? i read a review that korg 1500 got lesser effects then gfx 5 & it is not so user friendly.....

Personally tried the AX1500! It rocks! Super easy to used and i like the flexibility that it gives. Just turn the knob to select the effect.

much much better then any effects that makes u press buttons like mad

lppier said:
If u go with ax1500g you might want to get second hand (many pple selling) or wait a while. Think the KORG ax3000g coming soon so prices might drop for 1500.

where did u get this info frm? juz curious :roll:

hey.....i dun like korg...maybe coz after hrs of twitching it..the dist still sounds thin to me :wink: ....but korg's efxs are better though...i mean the reverb and modulations and all that......i'm a clean and distortion user only and dun wanna get too many stompboxes....i'm using zoom GFX 4(not in production anymore)...and i absolutely love the distortion 8) ....its not the same dist u find in the other zoom GFXs... but i wouldn't recommend the GFX 5 also..... :p

I'm on the AX1500g. ITs definitely much better sounding than GFX 5 IMO. and the turn knob effects. A few turns of the subknobs and u can customise the efx easily. Further more, Clear display, good manual, user friendly interface. Need I say more?

AX1500G vs GFX5

I am about to buy either one of these models soon
But i can't make a decision
But i prefer Korg from the various reviews on different websites
Can anyone help me?
I'm from Malaysia, i would like to know the prices of both of these models in SG
Thanks people

ax1500g is definitly better then gfx5, but i personally try ax1500g before... it isn't that great either.... but i mean if you wana compare this two gear, ax1500g is better.... i think the price off ax1500g would be around 300plus, while gfx 5 is about the same price as ax1500g

Back