Koo King Klan

thread digger!!! :lol:

a ripoff name is as good as a great name! there are a few other bands (mostly comedy-based) with the acronym KKK.

!!

Like the brother tribe of The Koo King Klan, The Koo Kiah Klan. I heard the King Kong Kung lives there at Kolam Kereta Kayu along the Kampong Kretek Katak.

Re: !!

sub_20 said:
Like the brother tribe of The Koo King Klan, The Koo Kiah Klan
That's Jimmy! He vanished! Akira Kukugawa thinks the guinea pigs ate him..arghhh :x

And how long has it been since we last got a brain cell stimulation for a KKK song? Well there is no record in the brain. Long Neck Mike frm the all-white KKK sends his regards.

!!

No!!!!!

Where did Jimmy go???

Nevermind. We have just pulled a drummer out of the slumps for the next project. Kaka Kiki Kuku. He just obtained a new set of coconut shells and bananas.

So yeah. Get ready for some coconut flavoured banana split.

Woohoo!

AEnimic said:
DoubleDecker said:
KKK? Reminds me of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1800s ... going around lynching (hanging) people... :?

as a matter of fact African American rite?

African American? No... They are neo-nazi replica in the United States, playing a very important role how United States was shaped politically in those ancient times.

Their victims are usually negroes ...

:)

AEnimic said:
OH that i never knew...i will check it out :)

You will have to be very careful with reading up, because KKK is linked to Skinheads. It's basically re-shaped in 2 different stages.

KKK 1 - in the 1800s
KKK 2 - abt 40 years on, 2nd wave more notorious than KKK 1, and bearing similar traits to neo-nazi philosophies like skinhead and anti-jewish.

Don't confuse punkrock skinheads with their skinheads. Punkrock is a culture, and modern skinheads these days advocate anything from anti-racism to AIDS campaign.

KKK's and Nazi skinheads are done that way to tell the world they are whiter than white. White supremacy, hence the hatred against negroes and slavery.

Hope this will make it easier for you to read up...

DD

Back