Keyboardist Wanted for pop top40 and hard rock

jutawansg

Gigging paid band want to explore with keyboardist sounds. Genres from Pop Top40s to Hard Rock for club music. Our lineup consists of Female vox, Male bassist cum vox, Male Drummer and Guitarist. Presentable team player must be committed and working long terms equip with personal equipment. Able to handle 100-150 songs repertoire and be ready for short notice of band gigs. Mature adult male or female and preference will be given to those with gigs experience. Appreciate any form of demos submission. Please whatsapp +65 82333222 to discuss more. Thanks.

Last edited:
wow the jive man talkin! Jive-Talkin is the prominent band in clarke quay. Their working repertoires so huge covering lots of genres professionally. Glad to hear from you guys. Thks

pls google jive-talkin singapore then u will know
aiyah, I noe lah, the local cover pub band with the ah-gua singer.
they played at hard rock cafe many years, then later at clark quay severals clubs.
who dun noe ... your band also as terror as them ah ?
why no keyboard player leh ?

Jive Talking is local big time pub band
I heard the drummer drives a BMW and
lives in the condo The Sail :p

who says local musician cannot learn big money ?

Hi guys thanks for the reply sorry for the interruption im the female singer on behalf on my players searching for keybodist...as i say y im searching for a keybodist because our keybodist cant commit for long term for your info this band was form up since 2007 ...only few player changing ...and the band leader was well known and his band have been played at alot of place...pls dont look down on our band you havent know our real players..and how good they can play join us then you will know...

im the female singer ...
hello, how are you? you must be the babe!

this band was form up since 2007 ...only few player changing ...and the band leader was well known and his band have been played at alot of place...
oh? really? was well-known? now unknown?
...pls dont look down...
nobody looking down, we all look up to the sky

on our band you havent know our real players..
and how good they can play join us then you will know...
must be the superband looking for the missing member,
actually no need to know, I already in a band ?! :p

Last edited:
Relax guys, no need to be jealous of other bands juz becos your own can't make it, keep trying. So what if others make money and your band lose money, it's a part of life :)

Back