Keyboardist/Guitarist Critically On Demand

ByInheritance

Yo3 wassup SOFTIES!!! Yeah my band is currently looking 4 a female guitarist or a female keyboardist/pianist that is interested to join a band that plays the all time favourite pops such as coldplay, eric clapton, katy perry, lady gaga, secondhand serenade, boys like girls, mayday parade, one republic , bruno mars and SO MUCH MORE!!! So if you're 14-18 yrs of age and interested then you should give it a shot. We're an experienced band that has been gigging and performing all year round so you dont have to worry about screwed up stuffs haha!! Its ok if u're not experienced coz as long as you got the talent and skills then you're more than welcome!!! So c'mon and contact me thru tiz hotline if u're interested: 96448420

See ya soon and happy halloween dudes!!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the band dosent need you, "Akmal lespaul/double-O-7", sorry man. U can try out 4 other bands sadly.. Seriously sorry dude from the bottom of my heart... Hahaha!!!

Ok fine.. Open 2 all genders and dosent have 2 be a female. So if u're a boy or a girl, lesbian or gay(u dont have to tell me that), and u're from 14-18 yrs old that plays either the bass or the keyboards or maybe both intsruments, u're welcome!!! Do contact me if u're interested, fast!

Back