Joe Satriani songs

ljahalive

Hey what joe satriani songs can you huys play?

I am trying to learn Satch Boogie took me 3 hours to learn the intro, not perfect though and cannot play up to speed...

Congrats there. Don't put too much pressure on yourself though aight. You'll get the hang of it pretty soon.

Don't forget the 'emotions' part when playing his songs, it ain't all about the technicalities.

I love the song called "Flying In A Blue Dreams". It's more like emotional music & can bring lots of memories. Kinda feel relaxed.

:)

Hey what joe satriani songs can you huys play?

I am trying to learn Satch Boogie took me 3 hours to learn the intro, not perfect though and cannot play up to speed...

Hey man! Good that you are trying to learn his song!! It's never easy learning his songs.. wahahaha..

Listen to Memories, one of my fav Joe Satriani tunes.. Happy Learning!

hi i would recommend that you learn to play always with me always with you and also cryin this are the two songs by joe that i think is the easiest to learn and they are listener friendly too:)

Im trying to learn surfing with the alien now. haha

My favourite song personally from Joe Satriani is Revelation, check it out:)

hey guys i was recently exposed to joe satriani songs. i really love Crying and If I Could Fly.

Can any kind soul gimme a good tab or some video lessons for em? Thanks!!

try Joe Satriani - Love Thing. that's the easiest i think among all his songs. it has alot of feel also. Crazy Planet also nice to play.

Latest posts

Back