Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

finrod

hi i am using a SX SST62 wif a g2.1 effect and the distortion really sound digital and dun realli like it. i was considering abt visualsound's jekyll & hyde ultimate overdrive . i already noe its helluva pedal but its ultimate OVERDRIVE.... can it realli giv out good distortion sounds like in my chemical romance Thank You For The Venom intro :?:

Not too sure abt the distortion... But i passed by Guitar77 last week, n saw an uncle playing blues with it. He used the distortion as a boost, n it was balls all the way!!!

Go test it then u noe lor... Trust ur ears, its ultimately whether it appeals to u.

jekyl and hyde will do metal. and then some.

its got alot of gain...and it actually sounds pretty damn good.

echoist said:
but the shop always have the "rich ah-pek type" jamming when i'm there. ..

yea, there's always this brown-haired uncle in long-sleeve shirt doing his shredding. Pretty impressive. And he must be loaded to spend his entire days in the shop. And then sometimes there are old bluesmen jamming.
Nice hangout for old-timers.

brown hair ?

i noe there;s a instructor there

woohoo .. always c him playing .. wah he gd sia ! haha.. use KUSTOM amp 1 . solid

www.mrmisse.com also carries it. :)

man, i gotta give it to him man. great service, very friendly guy. i got my neutrik head, canare cables from him just yesterday. excellent stuff, sure beats the Horizon cables that i had. i hear a whole lot of transparency in the sound of these custom made cables man.. excellent value for money. :D

haha Rich Ah Pek, wait till they hear that...
Those ah pek are young at heart and very much wanna hang out with you guys.... and give very good tips to youngster on playing and watever if you ever have a good chat with them.

Glad you guys like the J&H...

All the so called Rich Ah Pek most of them got one...
and they are friendly bunch of people...
Just jam along with them..they are always glad to and surely they can show you their way to play with the J & H.

RedHair Uncle is ALAN..... Shredding is his game always willing to share his knowledge...

okie going to Zzzz liao..byebye

Kerr said:
haha Rich Ah Pek, wait till they hear that...
Those ah pek are young at heart and very much wanna hang out with you guys.... and give very good tips to youngster on playing and watever if you ever have a good chat with them.
i recognised one of them as the Director of Heineken. and there is also the Director of Metro if i'm not wrong. if i chat with them any discount on Metro/Heineken??? heheheheheh... *being a cheapskate*
ooopppsss! not Heineken, i don't drink...

Carlsberg...actually...

Guitar77 drinks Carlsberg all the time...

Duh...dont call them ah pek lah... they are very fashionable uncle

goodnite Zzzzzzzzz

foooh...

" chanmin come into my office i have sumthing of great importance to discuss with you. " *shuts door*

"did you bring your guitar?"

"yes sir... "

" ok lets jam. "

Back