is carlos drum good

hi there i personally own a set n i would definitely agree with this, i dunno if its just me or what, my drumset kinda turns me off sometimes

dont ever get it.its like hitting tin cans.go get a pearl forum or something its like 100000 times better. :?

in my opinion, a second hand pearl or tama or yamaha is definitely less filmsy than the carlos. get the carlos only if you have no choice.

but reali try to not get the carlos.reali.it sounds soooooooooo sooooooooo bad for that kinda price.

u guys missed out gd stuffs from carlos man. what do u expect from that 600 plus kit!?
i have no idea if this model that i am going to talk about is still on sale. it is a 14" carlos snare drum. bird's eye maple. it is die cast and with evan's g1 skin. my fren told me the hardware were from the premier drums. i am not too sure about that but it certainly looks ok.
guess its price? $200 onli!!

so my say is that, before we comment on the brand, i tink it is wiser to comment on a certain series. especially when 1 of the "founder" of carlos is here too. :D

for $$600 bucks its better to just pay 200 bucks more and get a forum.branding is important,u wont go trusting a wierd sounding company rite?u cant just trust wat u hear about it,go get the facts out urself.but it all depends la.ut preference ur say! :)

legin said:
for $$600 bucks its better to just pay 200 bucks more and get a forum.branding is important,u wont go trusting a wierd sounding company rite?u cant just trust wat u hear about it,go get the facts out urself.but it all depends la.ut preference ur say! :)

where got pearl forum so cheap, its at least $1k, anw mi opinion is that for pearl, nothing below the forum is decent

ya true.anything below forum is crap.YESSS FORUMS $$800!!!!go check it out.im serious. the export is then 1k.

honestly thing that they're about the same.but if it were me i'll go for forum.only tama's high end's are good.their lower ones are not very.for pearl forum is good enough.but its better to get an export.jus bout 200 bucks more. :lol:

Latest posts

Back