intro: yy_fuctup

yy_fuctup

err..juz joined..name is yy..im going 13..fine..now u all are gonna go like "antoher kiddo"..well..think whatever u want..im into metal, mostly balck metal..been playing guitar for around 1 yr..can play metallica, acdc, deep purple, some iron maiden and megadeth stuff etc..i use an ibanez rg470-ti and my amp's a marshall 15cdr..yepp..few of my fav bands are cradle of filth, dimebag, children of bodom, slipknot, cannibal corpse etc..im in 2 bands currently..gonna have another side project..anyone wanan talk juz add me on msn yingyuehan@hotmail.com..

Hey YY!..
you got da same initial as my chinese name... hehe

Slipknot? SWEET!!
Rock On Maggot!! heh heh.. that's wat Corey Calls us...

~Cheers!~

Hmm.

Well for a girl who has such influences and (it seems to me) a very strong sense of determination... it seems to me that more girls are catching on to the finer aspects of playing guitar.

Welcome to soft!

Guitarist/sometime-mandolinist/vocalist here.

Interests: guitaring,skateboarding,riding,fighting,hating,killing

^ thats very scareyyyy.
Welcome~

Crawldaddy said:
Well for a girl who has such influences and (it seems to me) a very strong sense of determination... it seems to me that more girls are catching on to the finer aspects of playing guitar.

Well, actually theres much more to it then what most ppl(or rather the guitar players)think on the contary there are girls in singapore who can kick a guys ass in guitar playing. There's a michelle angelo i know of in sg who can beat most male shredders.

Welcome to SOFT, we got what you need. i play guitar too I have an ibanez as well. haha

still,that Michelle Angelo would lose to a David Gilmour of Singapore...one note to kill all shredders!! muahahaha!!!

haha..i think thats why i never get along with girls..my friend said the best guitarist in spore is a girl..hmm..

wow a girl metalhead.. rare and unique species u are..
have to say the same for women tool/apc fans
have to shift through 1000000 justin/britney fans to get that ONE fan

Back