Intro: Xnoybis

Xnoybis

Hi everyone!

Pretty exciting, music in Singapore! I'm Rahul, and I'm into most kinds of music. Played the guitar at some point, but my ear's just so bad, I don't think I'm a natural musician. :( I like...hmmm. Jazz, jazz fusion, metal, goth, rock, classical, arabic music, world music, etc etc. Just about everything except the new brand of hip-hop and country. My favourite musician's gotta be John McLaughlin.

Anyway, I'm one-half of Lux Solis - we take photos and do design for bands and we did the music video for AOTS. You can see our
1) photography portfolio at Portraits
2) design portfolio at Design and
3) the video (preview) at AOTS - Dawn of a Dead Aeon

If bands are interested in any of the above, do get in touch, as we're really passionate about music and interested in working with local musicians!

Of course, if anyone wants to talk about music and how jazz and metal and rock just aren't the same anymore, that's great too.

thanks people! i'm looking forward to attending gigs again: it's been ages since i've been for any.

there was this prog metal band...tri-ryche? wonder if they're still around. i went for one of their gigs at youth park - must've been like 8 years ago - when they covered "pull me under" and that was kickass.

Back