Intro : xiaoCarol

xiaoCarol

yea, hihi ^^ my name is carol, m 19 this year...

hahaha.. i love singing, and plays the piano, saxophone, little on drum. :D keyboard i noe a little, coz i of de piano :wink:

btw, i mostly listen to chinese songs, followed by jap, korea, cantonese and now been trying to listen to some english songs =) :p

Welcome to soft. I'm guessing your band plays chinese music? Hope to see your band around at gigs soon! :wink:

mel80 >>> hahaha.. thanx thanx ^^ but nope.. we jamming english songs -_-''' tat's y i have to listen more of english songs liaozz.. kekeke

danial >>> oh.. i got to noe this forum from one of my friend ^^ love this site xia!!!! got lots of music stuffs <3

hahaha.. mi ar, now studying @ s'pore poly.. final year.. kekeke.. yea, after that, hope to work with music productions.. kekeke.. btw i'm 19 yrs old =p oh ya.. y'all can add me msn @ qasef88@hotmail.com ^^

hey ther

welcome to soft.nice to meet a fellow musician.anyways the thing is i might b having a side project for a gothic metal or jus an open genre band(rnb excluded).so i can gt the full lineup bt the thing is ilack a keyboard and some songs need a female vox.so maybe we can coallborate to come up with something.just for fun.pm me if thrs antng

haizzzz.. saddddddddddddd la
=( tht the band can last long....

HAIZZZZ..
very sad now!!!!!

thought i was filful my dream..

halfway up the stairs,
suddenly just roll down again...

sadddddddddd!!!!!!!

Well, peisheng wanted to be the drummer so he quarreled with Kp, and then Kp quit, shawn died, and I didnt like the genre we played, so... umm... yea. =)

Anyway peisheng wants to form a Jrock band, Im not sure, there's no guitarist at all... cept for my friend.

welcome to the jungle, we got what U need...

Retro Groove also looking for a female vox - U gotta like retro stuff though...

hamtaro >>>> oic.. phew.. scare me laz... i think shawn now bz learning driving baz.. hahaha.. omg.. i didn't noe both of them quarrel lehz.. haiz..

but y'all most prob will jam j-rock songs la????

fgl >>> retro??? erm.. i have no idea lehz.. can give me some songs for example???

Back