Intro: vaNESSa

vaNESSa

Hi there everyone, I’m Vanessa aka Ness and I’m 20 this year.

I’m glad to be here and making friends with you guys who have the same passion or interest with me which is MUSIC :). Basically I like all kinds of music which appeals to me. Usually, I listen to different kinds of genres depending on my mood. I respect every music artist as they put in so much hard work just to keep their passion goes on.

I would like to learn quite a few of instruments like keyboard, guitar, drums, piano or even violin but didn’t get a chance to learn when I’m young. So right now, to keep my passion going I’m trying to learn keyboard on my own haha… And I love to sing too, singing Chinese songs are much easier for me than to English songs although I listen to more English songs than to Chinese songs haha…

So yup that’s all about me and… can someone explain a little bit more detail about what exactly this web is about…? :roll:

Thanks so much…. :).

Scream_ed said:
Welcome to the jungle. We've got what you need.
Forum: People - Guitar Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 am Subject: Whose your favourite guitarist in the world?
Paul Gilbeert and Jeff Healey. I'm a cheap imitator.

HEY...DATS MY LINE! :wink:

welcome indeed Vanessa :smt082

welcome pls enjoy your stay....SOFT is a place where music lovers or musicians meet.....

Welcome to SOFT!!
intro more about urself!
i bet it will hit 10 pages ;)

Spiral Out! Keep Going!!

hi Vanessa! What music are you into? What instruments do you play? How old are you? Can i have your number? :wink:

Thanks Everyone for all the warm welcome messages, you guys are really Friendly, Funny and I think….. a bit hmm… WEIRD haha… just joking.

I guess… I will be able to makes lots of friends that are cool, happy and funny people (like me haha…) in this forum :).

Oh ya, about the pic…….. hmm… you guys must be joking rite haha….

And about the question of what music I’m into? What instruments I play? I will post again in a few days as I’m not feeling quite well now so got to ran and get some rest :).

Thanks folks! Haha…
U guys ROCK the house man! Haha…

helo babe! WELCOME : D
hahaa, this is what happens when a girl starts a self-intro thread!
all the guys go wild man. okay, maybe not so wild.
but welcome still! haha!

Back