Intro : TS

TS

Hi. A friend of mine directed me here over a year ago. I've been here occassionally, on and off. Haven't posted anything though.

Right now I'm waiting for my damn hair to dry so I thought it would be good to do this instead of resorting to biting cables (the rubbery texture is just exquisite). I was born, then I grew up. Then I ate stuff and grew up more. In a nutshell, that period has a lot to do with growing up, and is incredibly boring.

Speaking of growing up, I grew up in a family of noisy hippies. I was always exposed to music so naturally I guess I knew, at a very early age, what I would be doing in the future. Long story short, I picked up bass as my frist instrument when I was either 12 or 13 years old. 16 years have passed. I still can't play like Manring Claypool.

I play guitar, drums, keyboards - all not professionally - and I spend most of my time writing and recording on a DAW system at home. I enjoy the recording process; In fact, I've always been very into the production side of things, or more specifically, im leaning a bit towards the audio engineering side.

Thruout the years I've been messing around doing very short run albums and things like that, which I really like making. All original stuff though. No covers or anything like that. The reason I have to do orginal material only stems from the gargantuan ego I possess, which I need to stroke every now and then to compensate for the fact that i have small and insignificant genitalia.

Now that my hair is dry, I shall go wet it again.

Cheers
TS

welcome welcome!! we need more people in the audio engineering forum. kinda quiet there.

Back