intro: tonight!

HAHAHAHAAAA!!

this is da funniest shit i read in this fourm! you got a good sense of humour man... how old are u??

anywayz, nice to have more ppl like u in soft, im new also!

HEY SINGH.
yepp, psychic here.

wah shit i didn't know you were so coolios xD i'm sorrrrryy.
&yes you know me. duh! hello, like i'm on your msn & lookie my email address.

... nightwish. omg. <3

shit you're damn cool la. you can be my only punjabi friend, if you want.

i wanna hear your band play spongebob squarepants!

no punjabi friends? thats saddd!

wow i never expected you to be in soft! or like nightwish, or be on my msn. no wonder fcuknt rung a bell somewhere, whoopsiedoopsie!

and we don't gig! yet.

haha your schoolmate here. youre the only one with a turban in sec 4. 4g right? didnt know you had a band.

Haha....all my singh friends cut their hair one, dunno why....

Welcome!! Don't worry about the turban man...start the damn trend lah

yes i'm the 4g turban. are you the daryl from yin wei and michael's band?

yepp our band is unheard of, we only formed recently. like 2 weeks ago?

and no i don't intend to cut my hair, or do bhangra. :D

pav-neet said:
i know shit about music theory, and i can't really be bothered to learn it, because it think that music is all about enjoying and expressing yourself. i find it fun though to open a music book and laugh at the squiggly circles and lines for the heck of it.

please, how are u gonna be a better bass player

daryl said:
yeah that daryl :D http://www.purevolume.com/triadtheband listen to us! haha. oh yeah, welcome to soft!

oh yess, yinwei told me about it already! great for an original, you guys sound a bit like muse, haha.

vheissu said:
pav-neet wrote:

i know shit about music theory, and i can't really be bothered to learn it, because it think that music is all about enjoying and expressing yourself. i find it fun though to open a music book and laugh at the squiggly circles and lines for the heck of it.

please, how are u gonna be a better bass player

FACE in the SPACE;
Every Good Boy Deserves Favour.

Edward Ate Dynamite, Good Bye Edward.

wow, i'm getting the hang of this already![/quote]

HEY turbanator,
im from RI too! im rainer haha and 4G sucks big time. nah kidding. You probably wouldnt know me but anyway i guess ive seen you around with that turban. no offence haha :lol:
welcome to soft

Back