Intro: TidesOfBlood

TidesOfBlood

yay hi all. been following the soft for some time, and i finally decided one fine day to join all the freeloaders here to waste bandwidth.

i think i'm 20 this year.

i play the bass, and i'm half water with the drums, guitar and keyboard.

i enjoy song composition very much. am in Ngee Ann Poly's song composing club.

i don't know how to say what kind of music is my favourite, but plug in any Suede song and i'd be happy.

i'm an Anglophile, so English Muff'n, Big Ben Overdrive and Hot British are the best pedals there are simply because.. urgh long live the Queen.

i got all my gear in retarded deals from softies. i am eternally grateful to them.

if you, the reader happens to have any burning questions for me, ask :)

Last edited:
you think you are 20?omg you might be 81 years old for all you know.haha.jk.

anyways welcome to SOFT!

multi instrumented musicians are the way to go, you rock! Welcome by the way

yeah it's Ben. we all miss AVT11, seriously. you guys can miss activities la, but don't chabot the monthly performances can? lol.

eh come on ah. you guys worship j pop.
do something else for a change. like, each month change genre or something. we can live with that.

what made us mad was one of the members actually COVERED HER EARS when we were performing. and that was during the last song we performed. hahaha

nevermind. i will still listen to you guys, and i will be around each week. you guys shouldn't bother so much about the audience. just go up there and do your thing. that's how people like me survive performing each and every month. i don't really care if people listen. they don't have a choice :)

be good boys and come back.

haha i spoke with the rest of the band. they laughed. haha no offence man.

anyway, we're on to bigger things now.
what's the use of performing to a group of people if they'd cover their ears?

haha when you say that you all missed avt11, do you mean EVERYONE in scc, the committee, or you only? hahaha

oh and we got a gig at music garage on 3 may wanna come?

lol... heylo ben. ed here. aiyah, scc ppl like that one. it's not really jpop though, well, it's pop. haha. i liked some of your songs man, i still do remember alittle about 'blue murder'. details for the gig?

Back