Intro: sycododo

sycododo

ok, i think the titles are always suppose to be Intro:xxxxxx right?

So.
I'm sycododo.
I'm jap-nese(japanese/chinese).
I am learning the piano and finally quitting after I pass my grade 5.
I play the guitar too.
I'm musically.... DEPRIVED!
But i love music.
And yes, i always type like this.
:wink:

Er, i'm under 20.yes.

hi sycododo, welcome welcome!

you got the title part right.

why did you say musically deprive?

Ohayo wattashi wa NewGuy...

haha... I am into jap anime... and no doubt some anime have the greatest rock, funk and alternative styles...

and hope u enjoy ur stay here as I did...

and why the nick sounds sooo funny... haha sycododo...

[soft] musically deprived, er... not literally but mentally and spiritually. ok, it was meant to be an inside joke. ;)

[mero] haha, cheers!

[cloudsky] hey! i'm open to all sorts of music. recently... recently i've been surfing music from purevolume.com . so, I can't really figure out what kind do i listen to cause I don't really like defining music.

[newguy] erm, okay, I forgot to mention. Though I'm jap-nese, I don't speak jap, at all (but i think i understood your introduction). My language is very BAD. Chinese, I've been failing it since P4 (except PSLE). sycododo... I laugh at everything and my friends think that's wierd though i think its normal, hence syco (because we couldn't spell PYSCHO). dodo, they think I'm blur.:D

[afterdeath] hi! er, no. I'm on my bed around 11 and at 11.30, I'll finally sleep. I could have watched it but, I'm not interested in anime :oops: and if i'm going to watch it, I'll probably sleep around 12.30 which will leave me only 4hrs to sleep.so... yeah.
If you ask me, the only japanese songs I've heard so far rom my childhood till now are... Children songs, some poppy songs which goes "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah... bom bom bom bom....", and er... Ellegarden. 1 song only though.

Gee. I've got a bad feeling my brother is a regular here.(that was meant to be random.)

Back