Intro: syahysteria

syahysteria

Sya here, Sya Hysteria on MySpace, same thing everywhere else.

I have prolly introduced myself before, but uhh, I must say I kinda got lost and forgot my previous account's name, even. So I made a new one.

Uhh, idk? I photograph bands, I am currently working with an online zine which is based in the States, and I happen to be the only one from Singapore working as a Staff Photographer for the zine. Or at least, I don't know anyone else working for the zine. So basically what I do is photograph shows here in Singapore, be it local or major international bands.

So far, with the zine I have photographed Switchfoot and Comeback Kid's live show here in Singapore, and some local bands, namely Asilent, Never Ending Problems, Death Defyerz, Cardiac Necorpsy and many others.

Idk what else to say, so I guess, ask?

i'm in school la dey. standard ah. ahahahaa. not gonna start thrashing my own school.

oh yeah, i'm from Republic Poly.

yeah he very evil one.
welcome to soft anyway,
we got evil hamsem fgl who will make you fall in love with him, then break your heart. :(

Sya here, Sya Hysteria on MySpace, same thing everywhere else.

I have prolly introduced myself before, but uhh, I must say I kinda got lost and forgot my previous account's name, even. So I made a new one.

Uhh, idk? I photograph bands, I am currently working with an online zine which is based in the States, and I happen to be the only one from Singapore working as a Staff Photographer for the zine. Or at least, I don't know anyone else working for the zine. So basically what I do is photograph shows here in Singapore, be it local or major international bands.

So far, with the zine I have photographed Switchfoot and Comeback Kid's live show here in Singapore, and some local bands, namely Asilent, Never Ending Problems, Death Defyerz, Cardiac Necorpsy and many others.

Idk what else to say, so I guess, ask?

sha, do u like CN? *grinz*

hello, can you stick to 1 sig image please? they are distracting since I always have to look at anything that moves cos I'm ocd like that. I'm too lazy to disable signatures again.

thank you,
dir

hello, can you stick to 1 sig image please? they are distracting since I always have to look at anything that moves cos I'm ocd like that. I'm too lazy to disable signatures again.

thank you,
dir

its all about advertising..
oh well..

sha, u can stay over at my place when u are in KL to cover the band gig there ;p u can bring yer gf's along with ye ;pppp the more the merrier.

WeLcome to u Mr/Ms Sya?

Heh..sorry idk u're male or female?

Bon Voyage..
Bon Appetite..
Bon..
Bon..
OUh..

Bon Jovi!

nyehehe..
D.Young.1..
talking craps..

:D