Intro: Soundaholic :) (the guy who spams smileys)

Soundaholic

Helllllllo softies :)!
I've been on soft for a few months now as sf1102 but many have been telling me the name sounds really weird and geeky and sometimes even think of words "sf" may stand for xD. That's why I just created this new account and do this self intro here ^^.

To start off, I'm not from Singapore but I'm a foreign student studying here :) (Singapore is great btw), I'm from Vietnam, that little S-shaped country below China and next to Thailand. My name is Doan Xuan Loc Nguyen (that's why I had to say where I came from first or people would go "wtf?!?!" upon reading my name xD), my friends often call me "Nguyen", and you guys can call me by my soft account name or watever. My birthday is on 27/02/1992. English is my 2nd language so yeah...

I've been playing the guitar for around 10 months. I can't say I'm anywhere near being good yet, but I'm working my way there! I don't plan to have music as my future career but I really want to play well because I really love music (hinted by account name) and I listen to music, like, 20 hours a day or something. I also play a bit of drums, I used to play the piano as well and I want to relearn it whenever possible, can't just let those years of learning wasted haha. I listen to a wide range of music (except for Jazz), but my favourites are Jpop and Rock songs with very high tempo.

Other than music, I like playing videos, surfing the internet, graphic and animation designing.

Summary:
Name: Doan Xuan Loc Nguyen
Birthday: 27-02-1992 (Pisces)
Instruments: Guitar (+ drums and piano?)

Hope to see you guys around in SOFT!!
(my parents just yelled at me to go to bed...so there might be editings done to this post because I don't feel like I've finished...)

didn't you say that you had another account? shouldn't you be .... :twisted:

heck. welcome to soft. haha.

hi...

no offence..but how can you say you love music if you don't listen to jazz?:???:

jazz is the best form of music there is out there! haha..sorry i'm a jazz head. :D.

Helllllllo softies :)!
I've been on soft for a few months now as sf1102 but many have been telling me the name sounds really weird and geeky and sometimes even think of words "sf" may stand for xD. That's why I just created this new account and do this self intro here ^^.

Please contact me ASAP to merge the accounts. Users are not supposed to create multiple accounts.

Back