Intro: soulslicer0

soulslicer0

:)

Soulslicer here, 18 year old dude finished jc awaiting ns in a couple of months.

I'm a big fan of jazzfunkblues, intelligent nu-metal, prog-rock, dream pop and occasionally some post-hardcore/emo rock.

Some of my fav bands are Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Primus, Incubus (fav band for me), At the Drive in (The Mars Volta), Farless, Mr. Bungle, RHCP, Deftones (awesome!), Old Lostprohets, Filter (Army of anyone), Hoobastank, Tool (A Perfect Circle), Buckethead, Jamiroqui (fuckyes!!)

As for jazz stuff, I mostly listen to nu-jazz, cant really remember alot of artists, except ive been listenting to Zero 7 and Alice Coltrane alot recently.

I'm looking to become a vocalist in some band, I'm a pretty good singer, I sound a bit like the guy from mr. bungle, and incubus, or rhcp. I'm the kind of energetic jazz-esqe kind of vocalist, and I love to scream as well, since I love post-hardcore lolz I'm a electric guitar player myself and have written quite a few songs, Ibanez guitars ftw!

Last edited:
Hey 18 year old dude who just finished jc.

I'm an 18 year old dude who just finished jc XD And from your list of favourite bands I can't say I know all. But I am a jazzfunk fan, as well as an indie fan. I am quite of the opinion that JamiroQUAI is genius. Heck, I love bands like The Strokes and Sunshine Underground. Rhcp is good too. Oh, Zero 7 was my past fling; I still think they are awesome but I'm currently into other stuff.

I've moved on to progressive and fusion stuff now hehe. I (stereotypically) think Dream Theatre is awesome, but I more like the solo projects Liquid Tension and Trio experiment. Listen to people like Hiromi and Guthrie Govan too.

I can't really sing i think. But I play keyboard and drums. And I'm quite serious about drums, and I join competitions and stuff.

Do you play jazz guitar?

[=Phlemingo

yes I do, big fan of jazzy guitar, phasers, wah pedals, lovely stuff. Love DT, LTE and TE as well, good prog bands. you say you play some instruments, that's cool. Maybe we could form some band someday lol

Back