• i do! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

serialninja

hi all,

i'm serialninja.

i play guitar in a band called West Grand Boulevard and i'm happy to say things are working out well for us. if we're lucky and work hard, we may be with a major label by the end of the year, so keep your fingers crossed for us, aiight?

let's see. i'm chindian (chinese-indian), like walks on the beach, and i cook awesome chicken casseroles. also, i rock out majorly. :D i dig chicks who rock out and are slightly dorky, like Anna from The O.C.

songs i'm listening to currently: 94 Hours by As I Lay Dying, Helena by My Chemical Romance, It's Beautiful by Len (Leonard Ng; theme song for the local show Chase), and You're My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White.

drop me a message with your love/rage/humor/scorn. i enjoy the attention, even if it's for the wrong reasons (and it usually is).

cheers,
- dharma s.

west grand boulevard | http://www.purevolume.com/westgrandboulevard

BlackMoo, dont like that lah, so violence. we are SOFTies ok, we should :partyman:

Ohhh ........ thats to scare only... Then if they tahan, thats the real SOFTie =) then can :partyman: lol just kiddin..

eh.. i mean can i have YOU for my burger? :smt117 (change that into a cow!!) hee.
sorry serialninja, you can see we are quite a hungry family at SOFT!

we could have a SOFTies party with many many burgers then!
... eh.. of course at serialninja's initiation party! he can cook good chicken casseroles you know?

duskalways said:
we could have a SOFTies party with many many burgers then!
... eh.. of course at serialninja's initiation party! he can cook good chicken casseroles you know?

Look for BlackChirp, I am a Moo Moo not a Cockadoodledoo...

haha thanks all for the gracious welcome :)

i just do second vocals for the band, so the lead vox in there aren't mine. but if you like the backing vocals, i'll thank you in advance. hahaha.

yeah, you guys sound like a hungry lot. i think i'll fit right in here! i get hungry really quickly!!

Back