Intro : Salvador (the' Funeral)

koh132001

Hello guys,

I am new around here and I just register SOFT acc few weeks ago.

Name:
Salvador but most of my friends call me Sal so u guys also can call me Sal.

About Me:
I am lead guitar player and also working out with my band. I also love to sing and play especially metal muzic enviroment. Also compose many songs. Friendly, enjoy crashin party, hanging out with friends, making out cool things like sometimes makin illigal things (lolz..), sometimes a bit drug-y, enjoying rock concerts and most of the time I play my guitar if I were so silent or at home drop dead. I am now beat up to above 210 tempo and even trying to speedy on my trash riffs and octive solo crashs. I am an original of psychedelic soul that I pocess from the begining of my life, and I don't talk too much on fake social and pretend to be who you are not matters, I am cold on likely everything and my difficulties that I overcome and success are my memories and I don't like alcohol very much.

Favorite Music:
all rock related music and arts, Death Metal, Black Metal, Melodic Death metal, Metalcore, Hardcore, Nu Metal, All star rocks, Alternative, Trash, Crash, Modern Rock, old rock, new rock, slow rock, classic, punk and many many that related to Guitar.

Band:
Currently I am now playing in a new band called "Pyat Tha Darr" (which is a new Myanmar black metal band in Sg).

>>>>The Bands and I Music History<<<<<

2002 -
Played rythum guitar and lead vocal in a punk band called "Split Cat" in Yangon (Myanmar) with my homeboys.
Performed new year night Celeb Gig at Sedona Hotel and other 3 gigs at MYN Hotel fun fair, Tower Rockers gig concert and Guitar treat 2002 gig.

2003 -
"Split Cat" got 2 producers and got 1 record contract on 2003 spring and had recorded one album named "Ma Shin Pya Bu".
Got several gigs performed and tour around the Country wide.
Near end of 2003, after I finished my GCE-O in Ygn, Split Cat got splited as leader of our band (lead guitar player) got fight with the producers, 2 producers got conflict about the gigs and I had come to Singapore for peace.

2004 -
Where my inner saints and satan had appears and the music which i really want to create but I had no idea what I really wanted. I got hooked up
with new Nu Metal band from Ygn while they were wisiting to Singapore.
I played lead guitar in their band where my guitar skills got really improved.
The band name was "Monopoly", I go back Ygn and perform few gigs while I got my skool break in Sg.

2005 -
Recorded 4 songs with Monopoly in 2005 and 3 songs will be release in an album which is like a various artist alabum, on coming July 2006.
2005 is my hard times between Myanmar and Singapore, go there and there and there and here and there, its kind of sick so I had decided to make only one choice. With all sake of my fans, my family, my life and my career I decided to stay in Sg and finish the School. After that may be go back or maybe going abroad somewhere more better or something else who knows or cares.
Before my current band (now still alive in 2006)I had played with some new Sg local band - "Nudel Nest", "Nexus Prodigy", "Soul Sanctuary" and "Fall in Grace - Calvin Burma".

2006-
Its so funny couz these bands all different genre(s) but they all so nice to me, friendly, they liked my speed and my junk creative stuff. But The music genre that I really want to make is "Black metal, Melodic Death and metalcore in Burmese lyrics so now I got what I really want but I don't know how "Pyat Tha Darr" will survive much longer but I wish to.
-----

My band- Pyat Tha Darr

Line up- "The Tribal Warriors of Pyat Tha Darr"

La Geon Eain
Meaning~ (Legendary Warrior of Ancient Mon Civilization”)
Role in pTd ~ War Cries, Chanting, Reciting of Sutras

Ma Ra Na
Meaning~ (Pali word for “death”)
Role in pTd ~ 6 strings Arriyan Instrument resembling the cold, humid environment of Rainforests of Burma, War Cries and Chanting.

Zar Pa Na (Salvador<--me)
Meaning~ (Pali word for Funeral Possession)
Role in pTd ~ Atmospheric 6 strings instrument representing blizzards of Himalayas.

Ma Nhote Tha
Meaning~ (Pali word for “human being”)
Role in pTd ~ Sub-echoes of lost civilization of ancient Asia.

Meganii
Meaning~ (Female goddess)
Role in pTd ~ Invoking Volcanic Eruptions and earth quakes by the use of tribal percussions like instrument.
------------------------------------

My Gears:
I got one JEM-JR Steve Vai Signature Model Ibanez, one Dean Transblack ML, one Maison Strat 340 custom (korea junk, but worth it if custom by yourself) and one Dean Tribute Flame Import ML. Now current amp is MG50DFX Marshall I think MG series. Pedals- one Bluedoo Snarling dog stomp box and one Boss NS-2 Noise Gate. Digital effect- one Korg 1500AX (fav) and Zoom GFX5.

All time fav and influences:
Disturbed, Static-X, Trivium, As I lay Dying, Lamb of God, Soil Work, Shadow fall, Iron Madien, Pantera, Soulfly, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, Bullet for my Valentine, Immortal, In Flame, Mayhem, Craddle of Filth, Dimmu borgor, Nile, Belphegor, Rudra and Impiety.

Sorry about our band web as its currently on progress...................49% lol

:axe: Well Mr Zoom with an A.D.A

God bless you my friend, god bless you. :lol:

Really glad you found it (but not good to me though, LOL), but really glad to know ya, dude.

:twisted:

Back