Intro: RGMotion

RGMotion

Hello and it's a pleasure to be acquainted with this website and the people involved in it. I am a 20 year old female who has only had a singing experience of 5 years or less. I cannot say much about myself because I believe that is up to every individual to judge. But in short, I am outgoing and sociable and my world revolves around singing and music. Sadly, my band "Retrograde Motion", has disbanded early this year due to circumstances that me and my former bandmates cannot find solutions to. Such will be NS enlistment and work commitments.

I am looking for fellow musicians who are driven and committed, welcomes and willing to adapt to changes and are willing to guide other fellow musicians, to help me reform my dysfunctional band.

I would not mind even if you are someone who are starting from scratch because I am a person who appreciates rooms for improvements. If you are interested or need more details, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

Female Vocalist

Hello there FGL..

I'm pretty sure your band has what I need..

However, I'm not too sure if I'm what your band is looking for..

But just in case you decide I can try out, do PM me..

Thanks..

Female Vocalist

Hello there Colarndo..

I appreciate your curiosity but no I am not Malaysian..

The NS enlistment I was referring to were the enlistments of the boys in my fromer band..

Hope that clears it for you.. :)

RGMotion, have U seen our blog yet? wud give U an idea of the stuff we currently playing... perhaps U cud email or PM me yer repertiore?

Back