Intro: Prae

Praetorian

It's 1:55 am, feeling a bit high and shameless, so I'll say a few words about me. Bear with me here... =/

Hi, name's Trevor. 19 this year, currently in RP. Pfft.

Let's see... musical tastes... Metal mostly. Favourite bands, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Stratovarius, to name a few. I also like intstrumental pieces, by maestros such as Paul Gilbert, Neil Zaza, Andy Timmons, Steve Vai, Gary Hoey, Yngwie Malmsteen, Joe Satriani... Stuff like that...

I like the technical aspect of guitars, i.e. pickups, stuff like that. Discussing tech talk, learning from the pros.

Story of my life: Trying to play the guitar, doubt I'll ever be much good. ): Playing the guitar and making music are two very different things, cant say I am able to do much of the latter. =P Self taught, two years playing off tabs and I still know only one chord. That's sad, man. Oh well.

Started playing, say, when I was 16, 17, somewhere around there. First guitar was a second hand Epiphone, then saved money for a whole year (bread and water, baby) for an Ibanez. Pretty much broke now, so if any of you care to donate... =x

Musical tastes went from classical -> punk -> metal.

That's all I have to say about that. Glad to be part of SOFT. And now ends my intro. If any of you are still awake after reading this and not puking your guts out or laughing your head off at me, I take my hat off to you guys. You people have remarkable tolerance levels. =P JK.

Cheers, y'all and keep rockin! \m/

Praetorian said:
Eh come on lah, I know you so long already and that's all you have to say. :(

LOL, nothing much to say la friend, a simple welcome good enough eh :wink:

Praetorian said:
Self, taught, two years playing off tabs and I still know only one chord. That's sad, man. Oh well.

Which chord do you know? I also know one, so we can teach each other. Unless it's the same chord.

vernplum said:
Praetorian said:
Self, taught, two years playing off tabs and I still know only one chord. That's sad, man. Oh well.

Which chord do you know? I also know one, so we can teach each other. Unless it's the same chord.

Um... power chord? :oops: Hehehehe...

Trevor!!! my good man..... This is Justin Heng here! Ian's brother!! you're late maN! i thought you'd probably find out bout this place before me!!! YOU ROCK!

Gr3yF0x said:
Trevor!!! my good man..... This is Justin Heng here! Ian's brother!! you're late maN! i thought you'd probably find out bout this place before me!!! YOU ROCK!

I did. Look at my join date, and look at yours. Hhahahahaha...

Back