Intro - New Drummer!

Gilmour

Heya All,

Well...i should've started drumming a long long time ago but hey..i'm 32 and it's never too late to start something new.

Played the organ/keyboard/guitar in my youth so you could say i'm musically inclined and it's probably in the genes as my dad was into music/jamming back then.

Started taking lessons at the AOR (Academy of Rock) in Siglap and looking to get my 1st drumseat this weekend.

Planning to form up a jam session with some colleagues or perhaps fellow musicians in the forum as well. Interested in all genres of music from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and current TOP hits. Heavy influences from the 70s era of Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin as well as mellowed rock from Bryan Adams, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins.

Drumming is a helluva lot of fun and i'm looking forward to drumming like the pros...(I WISH!)

Just a shout out to say HEY and keep on rocking.

Rgds/D

Hey, Im looking for a drummer to start a new band playing hard rock from 70s through to today. I am in contact with some guitarists and singers. I play bass and Im 33. Been in some bands in the past playing different insrtuments and now time to do something different.
What do you think? Perhaps we could meet up?
Daz

Back