Intro: Naitsyrk

Naitsyrk

Hails to all metalheads out there (True and Posuer)

I been on this website for quite a while and i haven't in depth made any big posts or many for that matter. I'd just thought i'd post a little about myself just to get some of the people on S.O.F.T. To know about me if i ever post at some thread which i rarely do due to lack of time and Short-Term Memory Loss ....

Name : Krystian Zycinski
Race: Multi-National (Polish, N Indian, Chinese (Hongkong origins)
Instruments: Keyboard/Piano - Since 3 years
Guitar: Er ... whence I turned 15 so 5 months now roughly
Music Person: Extreme Metalhead basically

I listen to Black, Death, also the recent CoB style as well with power/speed taste and bits of Heavy here and there as they are of the past that i've used to listen to Heavy metal and stuff but I moved on until i found something that didin't suite me

Influences For playing : Well Classical, Romantic Peroiod also very appealing, Fryderyk Chopin My fav composer heh. Also various great metal bands great influences here and there....

Also Study currently in UWCSEA, doing my GCSEs and in Grade 9.

Thats me in a synopsis way :D

Cheers

crozzfire said:
wow classical and metal..how contradicting..haha
hahah do u know that the main roots of metal r basically classical & jazz? :lol: especially black & death metal. well hello there freunde! wah extreme metalhead sia..scary.

gutturalpiss said:
crozzfire said:
wow classical and metal..how contradicting..haha
hahah do u know that the main roots of metal r basically classical & jazz? :lol: especially black & death metal. well hello there freunde! wah extreme metalhead sia..scary.

Yup metal is indeed closely linked to classical althought it sounds like blasphemy ! heh ... no need to be scared man ... :D

Back