Intro: michelle

left my phone out facing the sun while playing tennis... then the lcd screen burnt haha. >< uh i play guitar and a bit of drums.

bassliners are so boring... my game is the serve & volley.. very intense once you're at the net and usually the game will finish fast.(because i sucked) pete sampras is my idol and i model my game after his.. so u seeded in singapore?

Actually I was kidding. Lol :wink: I mean, we can all fantasize each other to be girls right? :lol:

michelle_seashells said:
normal bassliner i guess. serve and volley is less popular among the females. but i prefer my killer ace :) Anyhow, i am not that good already compared to my peak when i was in u17 in ijtp.

my handings are like sharapova, right and two-handed backhand :)

ic so do you let out those moans like sharapova? haha

serve and volley.. works for me for doubles, not singles though, unless you're damn tall and you have very long arms

Hmm.

Welcome to soft. How long have you been playing the cello? I find that fewer people of our generation are taking an interest in classical instruments. I myself have only a mandolin to place to my name but I barely play it in a 'classical' style.

Back