Intro:Mfadhil

mfadhil

Hello All..My name is mohamad fadhil..12 tis year..i noe thats damn young :)..i love music..and i would really love to play the electric guitar..haven got it YET): ..my favourite band is avenged sevenfold..Synyster gates rocks man \m/ :D

haha, A7X over here too! welcome..
p.s. i know how it feels like not to get an electric when u see synyster gates play... i was like u too three years ago

vheissu said:
haha, A7X over here too! welcome..
p.s. i know how it feels like not to get an electric when u see synyster gates play... i was like u too three years ago
yea..joe satriani is good too :)

haha... quite true... u get sick of A7X after awhile but anyway, u're more of a Satch fan, a Vai fan or someone else's fan?

vheissu said:
haha... quite true... u get sick of A7X after awhile but anyway, u're more of a Satch fan, a Vai fan or someone else's fan?
metallica..joe satriani..micheal angelo?ahaha

haha yeah A7x they are good, but they kind of suck live....

Synster gates keeps messing up his solos. I'll stick with Dragonforce anythime. lol

Click 5 = The Best... 8)

oh yar and for thread starter...look at my sig if u dunno what Tool is :evil:

ahha walao click 5 too poppish la.......like beatles hair with boyband music......

haha..........dude i don think alot of ppl know about tool..... :D

Welcome to soft.
enjoy your stay as long as u like.
we be your homies bro.
ppl look for fight with u ask dem come down.
dunno wher ah.juz ask dem to come down.
HAHAHA!!!

rain_fall said:
Welcome to soft.
enjoy your stay as long as u like.
we be your homies bro.
ppl look for fight with u ask dem come down.
dunno wher ah.juz ask dem to come down.
HAHAHA!!!

haha sorry man i think alot of ppl just say say only wan to fight think its damn cool....but actually humji wont actually fight one.

LOL.

fight? did i hear fight!!

thats for cavemen...now we got cops to do the dirty work...dun let the cops get their salary without hard work!!! go call them!!!

Back