Intro - Merv

Merv

Sup guys,

I've been reading these boards since my sec2 days but didn't join up until now.....I'm 19 this yr and i've been playing the drums for about 4-5 years now..... just wanna meet new musicians and learn some tips from the drum masters here :lol: .....

Currently studying in SPoly(DECC yr3).... its a fun place but i can't seem to find a jamming studio anywhere.... anyways bands/artists which have inspired me.... METALLICA, U2, Electrico, AC/DC, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dream Theather, Joss Stone, Alica Keys, Deep Purple, Eagles, Lynnyrd Skynnyrd... to name a few... lol....mostly old skool rock music (no punk rock) with a bit of metal and a bit of jazz/soul..... i dislike Techno a lot.... esp that frog thingy :roll: .....haha

Well anyways just here to say hi..... Keep local music alive and rocking

Merv

Hello! Fellow-SPer! haha. wait enlighten me, these acronyms are the death of me :(
what in the world is DECC?! :oops:
haha :)

I'm in Dip in Media and Communications :)

DECC is Diploma in Electrical, Computer and Communications..... basically just your average jack of all trades master of none...... lol what is DCHE anyways ?? :oops: yes.... SP does have many stupid acronyms

Enjoy your hols... (oops i mean "study break") guys :)

Chemical engineering :D at least your school is near the MRT station. Mine have to walk all the to the end. At least nic's place got lots of hot chicks :p

yea...... so envious of nic..... EEE girls cannot make it... lol.... at least for my batch..... this yrs batch quite nice....

Hi, guttralpiss :)

my course has minimal girls :( but other courses in my school has lotsa chicks. but of course none can compare to nic's school :(

Yep.... must ask nic intro girls liao... haha j/k.... nice talking to you strats :)

have a nice night guys....

Hi dan and jeremy :) didn't know there are quite a few SP ppls on these forums.... thanks for stopping by and saying hi....

Back